Monday, November 19, 2007

a girl's gotta start somewhere

Big little baby's first blog.

I think I have more affiliate names than I have ever had - she who rides horses, big little baby, kernsy, captain sweetheart...the list, it keeps growing. But I think I like it. And Asian cowgirl - it has a lovely ring to it.

So maybe I am gonna rue the day I started this blog - but probably not. A real wise guy once said that it's more likely for a person to have regrets about what they haven't done, versus what (though maybe slightly dumb or misguided things) they have done.

At any rate, the way I look at it, if you make a bad decision, you can always make another decision. So it seems to me the key is to just keep making decisions.

So a few post toasts:

Here's to making decisions

and here's to life in the virtual lane friends.

7 comments:

bacon ace said...

Hey there Big Little Baby! Welcome aboard.

asian cowgirl said...

Thanks doll. And I say let the games ...well, they've already begun, so, let the games carry on.

carry on my wayward son?

Sparkle Plenty said...

COOL, Asian Cowgirl! I've added you to my list o' links. Happy blogging.

asian cowgirl said...

Sweet! Thanks Sparkle.

Cake said...

Yer on my list too...however, it means you have to do a blog every couple of days or else I reserve the right to nag ya.

Also, if you join this little blogging circle, you have to bake us all cookies once a week. Sorry, I don't make the rules, I just benefit from 'em.

(Shh, Bacon...let's see if she buys it!)

asian cowgirl said...

Hmm...Although if you knew the depths of my culinary ineptitude...you might elect to reneg. on the cookie request.

::Asian Cowgirl gives Cake a mystery meat and gummybear cookie::

yikes. ;)

asian cowgirl said...

Thanks for adding me BTW, cake. :)