Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A blog for all seasons...especially ones with turkeys

So I have to say that this Thanksgiving: awesome. I had the best surprise of my life whereby my beau came down to my hometown in the country of Texas and hung with my fam...and didn't run away screaming.

Quite the opposite in fact. Everything that could have gone right went, well, right. Does that make him Mr. Right? Is that what all that means?

I'll tell you right now this Cowgirl doesn't feel compelled to ask too many questions...just the right ones. :)

So here's to keeping up my end of the bargain and having at least a couple of blogs now and again. Encouragement is always appreciated but never anticipated.

Among other things I feel really lucky to have such an awesome man in my life. And I want to share that with the world. And what people have told me is true. It happens when you aren't looking.

I have more to say on this topic, and maybe you do too...right now I get to go to my first Subaru meet and so I can't keep my yet-to-be-met friends and compatriots waiting.

-A.C.

11 comments:

bacon ace said...

aww shucks

Sparkle Plenty said...

Happy Friday, Asian Cowgirl, and Congratulations! :-)

Ya know, I really liked a line in your first post. It's simple but good and something I should remember: "At any rate, the way I look at it, if you make a bad decision, you can always make another decision. So it seems to me the key is to just keep making decisions." Rock on!

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Nice meeting you the other day.

How did you lose your legs? An accident? Born that way?

asian cowgirl said...

Thanks Sparkle.

Also, good to hear you liked the decision philosophy. Glad it resonated. :) It was put to me (though I paraphrased it a bit) by a woman far wiser than myself.

Cake said...

So Asian-cowgirl is the kid who played ET in the films!?!

Someone tell Jayne!

bacon ace said...

Oh man you totally snubbed NoOprah.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

That's cuz she has no legs and can't crawl to the keyboard.

bacon ace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bacon ace said...

No legs!?!?!?! Those are prosthetics? Damn, how do you ride a horse with those? Do they just bolt your stumps right into the saddle?

Cake said...

::tap,tap,tap::
::looks at watch::
::sigh::

You ain't keeping up your end of the blogging bargain.

Don't make me move you to the MIA category! I'll do it, I swear!

asian cowgirl said...

I was wondering when I was going to get the blog reminder...stay tuned. Just gotta put my legs on.

It's difficult to get to the keyboard without them.