Friday, December 21, 2007

been a long time...

...still crazy after all these: blogs?

So I am psyched I have survived to see another year. They keep getting more entertaining I tell you. But maybe you already knew.

This was definitely the best birthday yet. A girl's got a mind to feel awfully fabulous when she gets awesome cake.

Thanks cake for, well, being cake and for being at my birthay. You must get tuckered out attending all these functions all the time. Dude I see you everywhere...especially around the holidays.

2 comments:

Cake said...

Happy belated birthday! December birthdays are the best, wouldn't you agree?

I do get tuckered out what with all the social functions...but at least they're all cheerful ones. (Who's ever heard of funeral cake, after all?)

(I can't even remember why I picked this stooopid blog name...I never expected to keep doing it this long I guess! HA! That'll learn me!)

bacon ace said...

Oho Cake! Who's giving themselves nicknames hmmmm?

And while I haven't heard of a funeral cake I have sampled (and loved) the "Death Cake". A former coworker's mother would always bake a coffe cake for the wake whenever someone died. So much so that her kids (my coworker and her sisters) named it the Death Cake. It was deadly delicious too.